At Homecure we provide a comprehensive gas and heating service for all aspects of your home, from the installation and repair of boilers and heating systems, to ensuring your gas appliances are safely fixed into position and working safely.
With decades of combined experience to rely on there is nothing our team of Gas Safe registered engineers aren’t able to handle. Our dedication to providing the best possible service has ensured countless domestic properties continue to have hot water and fully working heating systems all year long.
You can trust in our heating engineers to deal with any problem associated with your system quickly and efficiently. We can swiftly diagnose faults in all types of boilers, including combination boilers, system boilers, heat only boilers and many more. Alternatively, if you simply want to book in a maintenance check we can arrange a time and date to suit your schedule.
And if the problem exists within a hot water cylinder we are qualified and experienced enough to find a cost-effective solution for that too.
Gas safety is always of the upmost importance around the home and our engineers can also apply their knowledge here. Whether it’s installing gas cookers, gas hobs or running gas pipes, or carrying out landlord gas safety checks on an annual basis, we guarantee everything is done to the highest possible standard.
Wherever possible the Homecure team are happy to go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy with the service they receive. It’s what sets us apart from the competition and guarantees you are getting the very best from your home heating systems.
- Contact us today on 0203 504 4000 or request a call back if you require a help with your gas appliances, gas boiler, hot water cylinder or would like to book a gas safety check.
- All of our gas and heating engineers are Gas Safe registered and City & Guilds-accredited with years of hands on experience.
- There’s no boiler or gas issue we can’t help with. We’ll aim to get to your home within the hour and will put your mind at rest so you can get on with the rest of your day.
- Homecure are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a week, giving you peace of mind that we are always there when you need us the most.
- We’re available to help customers right across London, Greater London and the Home Counties region.