One of the best ways to heat any room is to install underfloor heating. But whether you have an electric or water-based system installed, like any other type of heating, it can break down and require repair work to get it back up and running.
As well as helping to fix issues with traditional central heating systems, Homecure engineers are also fully trained and qualified to repair underfloor heating installations.
Some of the most common reasons we are called out to repair underfloor heating is due to air locked pipes, wiring issues, zones not heating up and worn out pumps. We have experience in dealing with all of these issues and more, making sure the problem is swiftly resolved so your home feels warm and comfortable in no time at all.
Even though underfloor heating systems are installed beneath carpet, tiles or wooden flooring, there is usually no reason for the entire floor to be raised to fix the problem. In the vast majority of cases any fault being experienced by an underfloor heating system is usually related to something above the ground.
Our Gas Safe and City & Guilds qualified engineers use cutting-edge thermal imaging equipment to quickly pinpoint the fault, which allows them to apply the right solution for your system.
We keep up-to-date with the latest underfloor heating technology from leading manufacturers like John Guest, Uponor and ProWarm, so our expertise can be applied to your home.
Get in touch with Homecure today if your underfloor heating system is in need of repair. Feel free to call us at any time on 0203 504 4000 or request a call back at the top of the page.
- All Homecure engineers are qualified and experienced in repairing a wide range of faults that can occur with an underfloor heating system.
- Our team use specialist equipment is diagnose the issue and apply the right solution to get your system back up and running quickly and efficiently.
- No matter where you live in London, Greater London or the Home Counties, we are always available to visit your home.
- You can pre-book an appointment with a Homecure engineer, or contact us 24/7 365 days a year in the case of an emergency and we’ll aim to get to you within the hour.
- All workmanship provided by Homecure is fully insured to give you peace of mind you are working with a professional and experienced company.