Whether you are looking to install a brand new central heating system or require repair work, Homecure offer access to some of the most experienced engineers working in the southeast.
Not only are all our engineers Gas Safe registered but also City & Guilds-accredited and have decades of combined experience with the installation and repairing of central heating systems.
We’re proud of the reputation we’ve developed over the years, which is based on offering the highest quality service with honest and transparent pricing. We offer cost-effective solutions for the installation of central heating systems, or if you are need of urgent repairs we are always available at short notice.
If you want to install a central heating system from scratch, or need to replace an existing one and are unsure about which one to choose, our friendly team can help. No matter what type of domestic property it is for, we can discuss your options to ensure your new system maximises efficiency and helps you to manage your energy bills.
Our engineers ensure every component is installed to meet the manufacturer’s guidelines so it achieves great levels of performance right throughout your home.
Customers right across the southeast rely on our expertise to repair faulty central heating systems. Using the latest technology we can swiftly find the problem and in most cases resolve it within a single visit. No-one wants to go without central heating for too long and we ensure your home remains heated when you need it the most.
- Contact us today on 0203 504 4000 if you require the installation of a new central heating system or are in need of repair work.
- Whether you have cold radiators, noisy or leaking pipes, lack of hot water, faulty valves or pumps, or anything else, our engineers can quickly find the issue and offer a long-term solution.
- You can always find a Homecure engineer working in, or close to your area. We operate right across London, Greater London and the Home Counties and aim to get to your home within the hour.
- We are available 24/7 365 days a year and offer an emergency service if your central heating system unexpectedly breaks down.
- Our team of engineers are able to help repair and install all types of central heating systems. If required, we can also remove and responsibly dispose of your existing system.