A leak can develop around the home at any time and the reason it starts can be down to any number of reasons. As experts in leak detection and repair, Homecure can quickly trace the source of the water flow and implement a permanent solution.
The Homecure team are experts at dealing with leaking boilers and any other type of leak around the home. Our leak detection service is carried out by Gas Safe registered and City & Guilds-accredited engineers, quickly pinpointing the leak in the boiler so you avoid any further damage occurring.
If your boiler is losing pressure it may be a sign you are experiencing a leak. Low pressure in the system requires you to constantly add water to maintain the pressure in the boiler. Even if you cannot physically see any water escaping, the leak may be occurring inside. Water can evaporate due to the heat or the internal heat exchanger could be damaged.
But it’s not just the boiler itself that can develop a leak that needs to be fixed. Your waste pipework can sometimes be susceptible to leaking and our team can take a closer look with the minimum of fuss.
If you are experiencing a leak with pipework under floors and walls, using our specialist thermal imaging equipment we’ll identify its source and will find a solution that doesn’t involve ripping up floorboards.
We also specialise in the repair of underground insulated piping for hot and cold water distribution around the house. No matter where the leak is located, we can quickly find where it is occurring and apply a long-lasting and cost effective fix.
The Homecure team can also help with the leak overflows, leaking tanks and leakage issues related to toilets, baths and taps around the home. And should the mains pipework develop a leak, you can rely on us to be stop the flow of water and get things back to normal.
If you suspect you have a leak and want to book an appointment with a Homecure engineer, call our friendly team on 0203 504 4000, or request a call back and we’ll do the rest.
- Do you have a leaking boiler and live in London, Greater London or the Home Counties? Then you can rely on Homecure 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We care about the longevity of your water system at home because it plays a vital role in your daily life. Our engineers are fully qualified with decades of combined hands-on experience and deliver first class customer service.
- It doesn’t matter what brand or type of boiler or system you have installed. Whether it’s Worcester Bosch, Vaillant, Baxi or anything else, we know how to source the leak and stop it.
- Your home insurance may cover repairs for a leaking boiler. Check your policy under ‘Trace and Access’. If required, we can supply full photographic reports for insurance purposes.
- You can pre-book an appointment or call us in an emergency at any time and we’ll aim to get to your home within the hour.