Privacy & cookies policy
This Privacy & cookies policy is dated 08.6.2016. This Policy will be updated from time to time so please review it regularly.
At Homecure Plumbers we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our customers and other visitors to the Homecure website.
This Policy clarifies what occurs to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we may collect from you whilst you are visiting the Homecure site.
By using our website you herby agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy.
Information We Collect
During the running and maintenance of our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access
- Information relating to the location of your device
- Your IP address, which is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet, which allows your device to communicate with websites and apps
- Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you register for information or make a purchase
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
You should be aware that when using the Homecure website we may collect information using cookies. Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer or your device each time you visit a website so that you can be recognised when you return. Such information will not identify you personally, it is just statistical data.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you so wish. This can be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. For more information please read the advice at www.AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
Homecure never give your details or your data to third parties for their promotional gain regarding unrelated goods or services.
Any information that we do collect from you, or that you provide to use through our website, will be used only to provide our services to you. In addition we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request, relating to our products or services
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, or filled in an online enquiry form, we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
Homecure do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and there is the always the small risk that information could be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending of such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with this information.
Homecure Plumbers makes every effort to ensure that the material on this website is complete, correct and up-to-date. However, errors cannot be ruled out and Homecure Plumbers does not accept liability for the relevance, accuracy or completeness of the information and material offered on this site. Any errors will be corrected as soon as they have been brought to our attention.