When you experience a problem with your boiler, the fault may not be obvious to see at first. If the system isn’t operating efficiently, it may be down to sludge, rust or limescale causing leaks or blocking the pipes.
You may notice cold spots on your radiator that are usually caused by the build-up of sludge. Not only does this mean the system has to work harder, but you also waste more energy in the process. A build-up of dirty water in the boiler can also lead to a breakdown – in fact, this is one of the most common reasons our engineers are called out to help.
The good news is that Homecure have the perfect solution. Our Powerflush service removes deposits of sludge, rust and other debris from your central heating system to maximise its efficiency.
Using our Powerflush service will offer a range of fantastic benefits for your home. This includes ensuring radiators are warmer and water is hotter, extending the life of the boiler, and crucially, a more efficient system that will help to reduce energy bills.
Depending on the number of radiators in your home, the process can take anywhere up to a day to complete. Our Gas Safe engineers will pump a special chemical into the system to remove the sludge and dispose of any debris, particles and contaminated water. And once the system is clear, you’ll quickly notice the difference.
Anyone who schedules regular maintenance for their boiler should only require a preventative Powerflush every 5 years or so (depending on the type of boiler installed).
If you want to find out more about our Powerflush service, call us on 0203 504 400, or request a call back at the top of the page.
- If your boiler is making strange noises, or your radiator isn’t as hot as it should be or it is taking too long to heat up, you may need a Powerflush.
- Our Powerflush service is carried out by qualified Gas Safe engineers who always put your safety first. They will ensure your heating system is working efficiently in no time at all.
- We work right across London, Greater London and the Home Counties. If you live in these areas get in touch today to find out more about our Powerflush service.
- Our customers lead busy lives, which is why try to be as flexible as possible to find the right date and time to suit your schedule.
- Homecure are as passionate about delivering first class customer service as we are about fixing your boiler. It’s why we have developed such a great reputation across the southeast.